The Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia (BR1M 2.0) Cash Aid Online Registration Form 2012/2013 is now officially out. The financial aids will help family with total income of less than RM3,000 per month.
Eligibility for Cash Aid:
- Single Individuals with income less than RM2,000 per month : One-off payment RM250
- Household with total earnings less than RM3,000 per month: One-off Payment RM500
How to apply BR1M 2.0?
-BR1M 2.0 Online Application Form: Hasil.gov.my
-Pejabat Pembangunan Negeri Office
-District Office / LHDN
What to take along when register BR1M 2.0:
- Photocopied Identity Card.
- Salary Slip indicating you are earning the required income.
1) Those who had previously applied for BR1M 1.0 need not re-register for BR1M 2.0, while those who think they are eligible would have to make fresh applications.
Registration of BR1M 2.0 starts from 1st Nov 2012 until 15 March 2013
* Payment will be made from 15th January 2013 onwards.
Tips from us:
# We suggest you to spend wisely with the cash aid obtained. Put as savings in bank, fixed deposits, gold investment, silver investment & all other beneficial financial spending works the best.
* Check out the Latest BR1M 3.0 (2014)
Visit Treasury.gov.my for more terms & Conditions