Get a FREE Egg McMuffin from McDonald’s Restaurant this 17th March 2014 in conjunction with National Breakfast Day. The biggest breakfast giveaway valid from 7am to 10am.
17 March 2014 (Posponed until further notice)
7am to 10am
McDonald’s Restaurants nationwide
(Click here for complete list)
Terms & Conditions:
- Only ONE (1) free Egg McMuffin™ a la carte per customer.
- Tickets for the first 1,000 customers will be given out from 7am at participating restaurants, opening hours may vary.
- Redemption hours for free Egg McMuffin™ vary by restaurant.
- No purchase required.
- Valid for all McDonald’s® restaurant serving breakfast.
- For a full list of participating McDonald’s® restaurants, please log on to www.mcdonalds.com.my/nationalbreakfastday and click on store list.
- Original price varies according to restaurants.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
McDonald’s Egg McMuffin:
Enjoy the Egg McMuffin made with farm fresh egg cooked to sunny perfection, topped with a deli-style smoked chicken roll & slightly melted cheese in a warm toasted English muffin.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Normal Price: RM4.50
About McDonald’s Restaurant:
The story of McDonald’s first began in 1955 when Ray Kroc opened the first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois. It then grew on to be a worldwide corporation spanning 117 countries and serving more than 60 million customers everyday.
In December 1980, Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. (GARSB) won the licence to operate McDonald’s in Malaysia. The first McDonald’s restaurant subsequently opened its doors at Jalan Bukit Bintang on 29 April 1982.
Kindly visit hokangtao.com for more updates on Free Breakfast Day.
Find out also McDonald’s McSavers Promotion.