You can now obtain your FREE CCRIS Report Online with eCCRIS Account by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM). Just walk in to any BNM or AKPK office for first time registration!
19th Jan 2018 onward
What is eCCRIS:
eCCRIS is a FREE secure online platform for public to access their personal CCRIS (Central Credit Reference Information System) reports online via the eCCRIS website.
The CCRIS report shows the financing and repayment history of a borrower with participating financial institutions over the past 12 months.
How to Get Free CCRIS Report at eCCRIS:
1. Walk-in to any Bank Negara Malaysia office or Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) branch nationwide to perform a one-time registration.
2. At the CCRIS kiosk, individuals will need to verify their identity using MyKad, and register a valid mobile phone number. For businesses, an authorisation letter and company registration certificates are required for an authorised person to register on behalf of the company.
3. A 6-digit PIN will be sent to the registered mobile phone number.
4. Users are required to key in their MyKad number and 6-digit PIN for first-time login at https://eccris.bnm.gov.my
5. The user will then be required to (i) set preferred user ID and password, (ii) select personal security image and phrase, and (iii) set three security questions and answers.
Visit your nearest BNM / AKPK office to register for your eCCRIS account today!
Find out also Best Fixed Deposits Rate & Promotion in Malaysia 2018.